The Company, Future Focus Private Limited (referred to as “FFI” from here on) (“us”,”we”, or “our” “company”) operates https://services.focusinfotech.com (this “Site”, “website”).
Personal information may be requested when you interact with us on the Website or contact us. During such an interaction, you may be asked to provide information such as your name, email address, postal or zip code, gender, age, how you were introduced to this Website etc.
In addition, information, such as your IP address, operating system, or browser information, also may be collected.
Use of Information
The Website’s purpose in collecting personal information (mentioned above) is to understand and ascertain what is most beneficial for you, in order to serve you better. It also assists in sending you recent updates and important announcements via post and/or email or in compiling usage statistics. We may also use the information to find and prevent fraud.
We may share this aggregate information with our partners, subsidiaries, and group companies, so they too can understand how the Website is used.
We will not disclose or transfer your personal information to any third parties except as outlined in this Policy. We reserve the right to disclose or transfer your personal information under the following conditions:
- We have your consent to do so.
- When it is necessary to do so in order to respond to any claims.
- When it is necessary to do so in order to comply with the law, legal processes, or statutory authorities.
- When it is necessary to do so in order to protect the rights, property, interests, or safety of the Website, our employees, our users, or the public.
- When it is required to do so in connection with an acquisition, merger, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
We work hard to protect the Website and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold.
services.focusinfotech.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, services.focusinfotech.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
services.focusinfotech.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Resale of service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose including but not limited to the following:
- Any portion of the service we provide through services.focusinfotech.com,
- Use of the service; or
- Access to the service.
Indemnity and release
You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold the Company and the Website and its affiliates, officers, agents, associates or other partners and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees made by any third party due to the content you submit, post or transmit through the service, your use of the service, your connection to the service, your violation of the terms and conditions or your violation of any rights of another user.
Any third party may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources through our Website. As the Website has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse nor is responsible for nor liable for any content, advertising, products or other material available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Website shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Modifications of service
The Company reserves the right at any time or from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
All material presented on this Website, including graphical images, unless otherwise stated, belong to the Website. You are allowed to print or download extracts from the service for your personal use only. However, any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for viewing purposes or to print relevant extracts for personal use. You shall not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual by regular or otherwise downloading and storing all or any part of the information from the service. No part of the service shall be reproduced or transmitted or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its information or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without obtaining prior written permission from the Company.